Program gambling addiction is becoming a daily topic at the office water cooler. Who would ever have imagined ten years ago that this new epidemic is affecting all walks of life. Now that more and more people are realizing this problem exists they begin their search to either help themselves or tone of their lived ones
Gamblers who know they have a problem feverishly search for a solution to their problem gambling addiction. These gamblers are trying to move forward to help them stop their current life of self destruction.
There are some gamblers who think they have a problem but are still unsure or are not willing to admit it to themselves at this point in time.
These compulsive gamblers have noticed many of the following symptoms as begin to realize they have a problem with gambling:
1) Loss of interest in family caused by their problem gambling addiction
2) Limited cash flow caused by their problem with gambling addiction
3) Loss of motivation caused by their problem gambling addiction
4) Missed days at work 토토사이트 caused by their problem gambling addiction
5) Anti-social behavior caused by their problem gambling addiction
6) Numerous excuses to exclude themselves from family functions caused by their problem gambling addiction.
7) Telling loved ones their at work even though they are at work but are gambling online caused by their problem gambling addiction
8) Borrowing large sums of money but have not knew assets caused by their problem gambling addiction.
9) Belligerent attitude towards other human beings caused by their problem gambling addiction.
The above are just some of the signs gamblers notice when they realize they have a problem with gambling. Even though the gamblers realizes the above that does not mean they are ready to give up their addiction.
It sometimes takes family and friends to help guide them to the conclusion that they have a problem gambling addiction.
Now that some of these gamblers have been reached or they realized it themselves the insight into one’s own mind helps in the recovery from gambling addiction.
There are times that a gambler knows they have a problem with gambling but are so in debt they believe they have no where else to turn except back to gambling..
Once these individual realize they can move on with their lives with out gambling, recovery seems to accelerate. As the compulsive gamblers begin to set new goals for their new beginning a world of peace will finally come over them.
Now that either a family member, friend or the problem gambler realizes there is a problem it’s now time to find the proper educational resources.
Mr. Howard Keith has an extensive background in dealing with compulsive gamblers, relatives and friends of gamblers and teenage gamblers. Mr. Keith believes there are many alternatives to aid in the recovery of a gambling addiction verses a twelve step program. A large percentage of his emails were from compulsive gamblers looking for an alternative to Gamblers Anonymous and twelve step programs.